Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sapporo Ramen Miharu

For those you have been to Japan, I'm sure there are moments that you will just crave for a bowl of authentic ramen that you've eaten when you were there.
I always have that craving!
And frankly, once you've tried the real thing, its tough to fall back on Aj****.

There are limited number of places in Singapore that you can get authentic ramen. One of the most authentic ones that I often go to is Sapporo Ramen Miharu at the Gallery Hotel. This really brings back my memories of having ramen in Japan. Personally

You just know that its authentic when you see other Japanese eating there. They have also expanded beyond their first outlet to take up another unit in the hotel.

Sapporo is famous for its Miso ramen, so you should try their specialty Tokusen Miso Ramen. The soup is full of flavour, and I'm sure the chef spent hours making it. The gyoza there is good too!

Sapporo Ramen Miharu
Address: 1 Nanson Road, Ground Floor Gallery Hotel


View Singapore Ramen Map in a larger map

2 comments:

  1. i heard about the ramen at gallery hotel but havent had the time to try yet. any picture you can post? how much is the ramen roughly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I've been there are few times but it was before I started this blog so I have yet to take any picutre. But will be doing so soon!
    From my memory, the ramen is about $13-14. But its a good price for the quality.

    Sorry that I only spotted your comment today, and thanks for being the 1st person to comment on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails